- Newspaper Features
- Plans & Pricing
- Contact Us
Discover Your Newspaper's Future, Today, with Our Hometown's WordPress-Powered Print & Digital Publication Platform.
You've Found The Last Newspaper CMS & Digital Publishing Platform You'll Ever Need.
See What Our Clients Have to Say…
...we added Internet Display Ads and increased ad rates 15%. We lost no advertisers.
We sent out notices to our advertisers and the only feedback we received back was positive. 3% of print ad cost with a minimum of $1.
Two years ago we were going to do a 3% general price increase but decided on a 7% increase using the display ads. We consider the decision a success and have received no complaints from our advertisers."
...it was scary to hand off a big chunk of that work to another company, but Our Hometown came through with flying colors. My stock & trade is the content that I produce. Our Hometown's paywall protects that content. Our Hometown knows the small newspaper business inside & out; they understand the issues & concerns publishers have....
Up-selling the ads was a no-brainer
We added 5% to our regular annual 2% increase
- Our Hometown has 3 plans to fit your budget & needs -
Weekly publication frequency pricing below... Request a quote for daily or monthly publications!
- 9 Free Weather Widget Options (2017)
- Our Hometown, Inc. Attends National Newspaper Association’s 2017 Trade Show & Convention
- Our Hometown, Inc. Launches New Zealand’s The Post Newspaper Website
- Our Hometown to Attend the 2017 New York Press Association Spring Conference & Trade Show in Saratoga Springs, NY
- Our Hometown to Attend the 2017 New England Newspaper Convention
- Our Hometown to Attend the 2017 Ohio Newspaper Association Convention
- Our Hometown Joins the 2017 Texas Press Midwinter Conference & Trade Show
- What isn’t Facebook telling Publishers about Instant Articles?
- Sept. 22-24, 2016: Visit the Our Hometown Booth at the NNA Convention in Franklin, TN
- Duxbury Clipper Launches New Website with Our Hometown
Features & Services
|Prepress CMS||Compose and edit content in WordPress CMS. Export articles, images, categories, and editions via XML for import into InDesign. Hot backup of database offsite.||Proprietary CMS priced at a point only available to dailies.
Little focus on feature development.
Requires servers on site.
|New Feature Development||Engineering Installs, Modifies, and Updates Proprietary & 3rd Party Plugins to match publisher specifications||Slow development time because everything must be custom coded|
|Hosting and Support||Amazon Web Services cloud hosting for up to 100,000 page views per month included.
24/7 technical support.
|Expensive on-site servers with downloaded software|
|Fees||Fixed monthly cost for unlimited users||Charge per seat|
|Contract||30 day termination period||Multi-year obligations|
|Usability and Training||Our custom-developed WordPress themes are intuitive to use, easy to adjust & include expert training + online documentation.||Clunky interface.
Difficult to learn.