- Get Started
- Current Customers
- About Us
WordPress Customized for Local News Publishers
First class customer support for the world's most popular Content Management System
Generate Revenue, Engage with Readers, and Increase Efficiency with Our Hometown's Digital & PrePress Content Management System
Features to Fit Your Needs & Budget
"I don't use anybody but Our Hometown. They are newspaper people and know what issues we face on a daily basis!"
"We have had a great overall experience with [Our-Hometown]. Everyone has been very helpful and have had a quick turn around any time we have had any issues."
"OHT is always responsive, professional and respectful."
"Really pleased, as a whole, with [Our-Hometown's] tech support... been a real pleasure thus far."
"The support team has always been helpful. If the person answering the phone isn't able to get the issue taken care of they have the expert team get back with us in a timely manner."
"[Our-Hometown's] support services are wonderful and it is a nice feeling knowing [they] are out there."
"[Our-Hometown's] service has been up for anything when asked during this very challenging year."
"Our expectations have been met and exceeded because of the quick and efficient service provided."
"Great old fashion customer service. Easy to work with and have great ideas. They allow me to bug them about items and don't make me feel like it is something I should have already known. Enjoy working with all of them."
"Customer Support A ++"
Customize Your Plan with Our-Hometown
Our-Hometown, Inc. offers fully customizable service plans!
Why pay for what you don't need?
With Our-Hometown, you choose what features you'd like to include on your new website, and we'll generate your estimated monthly quote with only those features enabled.
Our wide array of Features and Service Add-Ons are available à la carte and can be added or removed from your plan at any time!
Watch to Learn About PrePress on WordPress
- Virtual Conference: VPA Digital Initiative (Replay)
- Introducing the “Save Preset” option for Newsletters
- Kevin Slimp: A Tale of Two Publishers
- Crewe-Burkeville Journal introduces new site through VPA Digital Initiative
- VPA Digital Initiative helps launch Virginia Star’s new website
- Amelia Bulletin switches to WordPress through VPA Digital Initiative
- Two-Factor Authentication now available for OHT customers
- Courier-Record launches new website through VPA Digital Initiative
- Our-Hometown partners with the Illinois Press Association for Digital Initiative
- Introducing: Office Hours with Kevin Slimp!