- Our Hometown Platform Overview
- Full-Service Publishing
- Digital Subscriptions
- Multi-Publication Websites
- Digital Newsletters
- E-Edition Reader
- Reader Resources
- NextGEN Gallery plugin
- eCommerce Features of NextGEN Gallery Pro
- Reverse Publishing
- Matomo Statistics Tracking
- Revenue Opportunities
- Security Features
- iOS and Android Apps
- Social Media Autopost
- Audio Articles
- Customer Support
- Get Started
- Current Customers
- About Us
Business Updates Directory
The COVID-19 pandemic has forced businesses to change the way they operate. Our-Hometown, Inc recognizes the difficulty that communities are facing during this time of crisis. One pressing issue that many businesses are facing is getting information out to the public regarding changes to their hours, services, or availability. Our team has re-purposed our existing business directory features and developed an extremely useful tool that newspapers can use to become a community hub for this kind of information.
We are happy to introduce our COVID-19 Business Updates Directory, now available to our customers as a standalone product.
• Acts as a standalone website, hosted as a sub-domain to your existing website
• Allows Local Businesses to create an account and post business updates & events to a feed on the homepage
• Each update serves as a Profile page for the business, with logos, address, a map, and contact information
• Updates are plotted on a map and searchable so visitors can easily find a business near them to provide whatever service they are seeking
• Customizable Menus allow you to add links to other resources, such as state or government websites regarding the coronavirus
• Request Special Tags for business to choose from to designate whether they are hiring, seeking volunteers, open for take-out only, and more (ask!)
• Fully responsive, making it a great tool for both desktop and mobile users
• No paywall! Free access to all visitors -- no accounts needed to view info (only to post updates)
• Fully independent newsletter system
• Ad revenue opportunities from sponsorship or ad networks
• Become your community's source for all business-related updates during the pandemic!
The Business Updates Directory acts as a standalone product and is available for a Monthly Fee starting at $49/mo*, plus a One-Time Setup Fee of $200 for our basic template, as demo'd here. Extra customization will be billed at our hourly custom production rate of $65/hr, and includes things like Special Tags, Layout Customization, and Custom CSS Styling.
* Your Monthly Fee is based on page traffic. The $49/mo pricepoint includes hosting, support, and up to 25,000 monthly pageviews. If more traffic is required, we can offer an additional 25,000 monthly pageviews for an extra $25/mo.
Try it out yourself!
Request a Business Updates Directory
- Live update directory for local businesses to keep community informed
- Searching & Sorting features for visitors to easily locate businesses near them
- Special tags to designate your business is hiring, seeking volunteers, or only open for takeout orders.
- Standalone product separate from your existing website