How do I allow free access to a specific story, if my website is password-protected?
- Log in to your website by clicking the Login button at the top of your newspaper’s homepage.
- Navigate to the story you wish to make free access. In other words, click on the story’s headline so that you are viewing the full text of the story.
- Click the Edit tab that appears above the story’s headline.
- Check the Free Access checkbox, which appears just below the Categories selection on the Edit page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save Story. The story will now automatically show a red “Free Access” label next to its headline.