How do I let an advertiser edit their own profile?
To grant access so that an advertiser may edit their own profile:
- Log in to your website by clicking the Login button at the top of your newspaper’s homepage.
- Go to your Advertiser Index, or alternatively go to Advertising – Edit Advertisers in your Site Settings menu.
- In the alphabetical list, find the advertiser whose account you wish to set up and click the Edit Advertiser link to the right of their entry.
- On the edit page, scroll down to where it says “Advertiser profile: Yes / No” and check the bubble for “Yes” if you haven’t already done so. Then, click the tab on the left side of the page that says “User Account”. Enter the advertiser’s email address in the User Account field. Then, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
- Our system will automatically send an email to your advertiser which includes an automatically-generated username and password. You may also wish to send a separate email containing the following instructions (certain details may need to be edited):