How do I add display ads to the system?
Ads displayed in PDF format for our ad server
- Only one ad per PDF file
- File name must end in “.pdf“
- All the display ads you want on your site should sent in a single ZIP or Stuffit file although we’ll accept them in a regular folder. The ads running on your site will be replaced with these
For best results
- As much text as possible should be extractable. You can test this using FILE/SAVE AS and selecting one of the .txt extensions. There should be text in the file (although it will not be laid out exactly as in the ad).
- Crop the ads – The page or document size should be the size of the ad. In other words, if the ad is 4 inches by 7 inches the size of the page should be 4 inches by 7 inches.
- All fonts should be embedded