How do I create advertiser profiles?
To create an advertiser profile:
- Log in to your website by clicking the Login button at the top of your newspaper’s homepage.
- Go to your Advertiser Index, or alternatively go to Advertising – Edit Advertisers in your Site Settings menu (and click theAll Advertisers tab at the top of the page).
- In the alphabetical list, find the advertiser you wish to enable a profile for, and click the Edit Advertiser link to the right of their entry.
- On the edit page, you can enter information into any of the appropriate fields under General Information and Additional Information (Hours, Products, etc). You do not need to fill in every field; empty fields will not be displayed.
Note: You can also add two images to the profile page: a Thumbnail Image and a Tile Image. The Thumbnail Image appears in the middle of the profile page and the Tile Image appears at the top. The controls for uploading these images are at the bottom of the edit page.
- About halfway down the page, you will see a control for “Advertiser Profile: Yes/No.” Make sure to click the button for “Yes.”
- Finally, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save. The advertiser’s profile can now be accessed either on the Advertiser Profile Index page or by bringing up the advertiser’s current display ad and clicking the link to the profile which appears above their large ad.