How do I edit the text of a story on my website?
- Log in to your website by clicking the Login button at the top of your newspaper’s homepage.
- Navigate to the story you wish to edit. In other words, click on the story’s headline so that you are viewing the full text of the story.
- Click the Edit tab that appears above the story’s headline.
- On the Edit page, click the Body tab and you will see the Body field. You may edit the text of the story within this field just as in any standard word processor. By clicking back to the Details tab, you may also edit the title (headline), subhead, author(s), and teaser of the story by entering new text in the appropriate fields.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Edit page and click Save Story.