How do I add a photo to a story?
- Log in to your website by clicking the Login button at the top of your newspaper’s homepage.
- Navigate to the story you wish to edit. In other words, click on the story’s headline so that you are viewing the full text of the story.
- Click the Edit tab that appears above the story’s headline.
- On the Edit page, click the Body tab and then scroll down until you see a blue Add New Image button. Click this.
- The blue button will be replaced with an interface for uploading your photo. First, select the image you wish to upload by clicking Browse (Windows) or Choose Files (Mac). Next, if you would like to include a caption with your photo, enter the text into the Caption field. Finally, click the Add Image button at the bottom of the interface (you may need to scroll down within the frame in order to see it).
- After a moment, the blue button will reappear and a thumbnail of your photo will appear to the right of it. The photo must now be inserted into the body text of the story. Click your cursor within the Body field at the point in the story where you would like the photo to appear. Then, click the Options menu under the thumbnail of your photo and select Insert Left orInsert Right.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Edit page and click Save Story.