How do I remove a photo from a story?
- Log in to your website by clicking the Login button at the top of your newspaper’s homepage.
- Navigate to the story you wish to edit. In other words, click on the story’s headline so that you are viewing the full text of the story.
- Click the Edit tab that appears above the story’s headline.
- On the Edit page, click the Body tab.
- In the Body field, click on the photo that you wish to remove. You will know it is selected when small white squares appear around the border of the image. Press the Delete key on your keyboard.
- Scroll down to the Images area (where the blue Add New Image button is located). Find the thumbnail of the photo that you wish to remove. In the Options menu beneath the thumbnail, select Delete Image.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Edit page and click Save Story.