Holiday Scheduling Reminder
- December 12, 2023
- /Our Hometown, Inc.
- /Dashboard alert, General, Latest from Our Hometown, News, Newsletter, Websites
- /No Comments
Click play to LISTEN to the article below
Attention, Our-Hometown customer!
The holiday season is officially in full swing, and we need your help to make sure that we have the resources available to handle any holiday-related requests such as early publishes, late publishes, or extra special sections that need to be posted online between now and the new year.
If you are currently utilizing our PDF to HMTL Extraction Service, please LET US KNOW if there will be any changes to your regular online publishing schedule during the weeks leading up to Christmas and the new year by emailing our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once again, we would appreciate notification if any of the following are true:
- You will publish your edition online early
- You will publish your edition online late
- You will not be publishing an edition online at all
- You will be publishing an additional special section with your paper
If we do not receive advance notice of any schedule changes, it may result in delay of up to 24-hours in getting your edition published online.
*Note: The above scheduling information is only necessary if you are a “Full Service” customer, or in other words, if you rely on our PDF to HTML Extraction Service to update your website.