Look for Our Hometown at the Washington Newspaper Publishers Association Annual Convention, October 10 – 12, 2019
This year’s Washington Newspaper Publishers Association annual convention is being held October 10 – 12, 2019 in Olympia!
Members will gather at the Hotel RL Olympia Washington for two days where they will be addressing the pressing business objectives of community newspaper owners, publishers and senior staff with educational sessions, a vendor exhibit hall, and networking opportunities throughout.
Our Hometown’s, Deb Blanchard, will be at the convention talking about how we have customized one of the most popular content management systems, WordPress, into a turnkey platform—with dozens of options for publishers to create and monetize content as well as serve advertisers with multi-channel campaigns.
Stop by the Our Hometown booth to learn about how we can help you with:
- Website redesign for mobile
- 24/7 hosting and support
- Full Service Production (meaning you send us the print PDF and we put up all the articles)
- Monetizing digital subscriptions
- One click publishing from Google Docs to the web
- Reverse Publishing from WordPress to InDesign
We look forward to seeing you there!