How do I create a photo gallery?
- Log in to your website by clicking the Login button at the top of your newspaper’s homepage.
- In your Site Settings menu, select Content – Batch Upload Image Gallery.
- If you have previously created a photo gallery, you can upload additional photos to it by choosing the gallery name from theAssign to Image Gallery dropdown menu.
- Otherwise, if you wish to create a brand new photo gallery, type the desired gallery title into the Or Add New Image Gallery field. For example, “May 21st Basketball Championship.”
- Click the blue Click Here to Add Images button. You will be prompted to select photos from your computer to upload to the site. You can select one file or many, but if you wish to select multiple photos they all must be in the same folder on your computer.
- After selecting your files, they will automatically start uploading. You will see a progress bar for each photo, followed by a “Complete” message when each file is finished uploading. When all of the images have finished uploading you may navigate away from the page.
- Please notify Our-Hometown when you begin using the Photo Gallery feature so that we can create a Photo Galleries button in your menu.