How do I update my Reader Poll question?
- These instructions assume you already have a Reader Poll set up on your website. If you would like to begin using the Reader Poll feature, please contact an Our-Hometown represenatative.
- Log in to your website by clicking the Login button at the top of your newspaper’s homepage.
- In your Site Settings menu, select Polling & Surveys – Add a Poll.
- In the Question field, type the question for the new poll.
- Enter the possible responses in the Choice fields. If you require more than two responses, click Add Another Choice.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save. The previous poll will be disabled and your readers will be able to start voting on the new poll immediately.