Have you seen our new features on WordPress?
Many publishers ask me which features other newspapers are using to generate digital revenue, engage with readers, and reduce operational costs. In response, I have put together the following list of features currently available with Our Hometown:
- Unlimited Web Ad Options
- Simple to Manage Business Directory
- Customizable Advertiser Profiles
- Bulk Print Ad Upload and Automatic Profile Generation
- New Classified Directory
- Real Estate Listings
- Coupons and Daily Deals
- Sell advertisers their own WordPress site
- Newsletter Sponsorships
Features for Readers
- Site Redesign and Rebranding Opportunity
- Screen size adapts to Mobile and Tablet devices
- Engaging Event Calendars
- SSL Certificate for Secure Payments (HTTPS)
- Easy to Browse Photo Galleries
- Automated Newsletters
- Article Order (If your stats show an article or topic is getting high traffic, keep the article on the homepage for readers)
Increase Efficiency and Cut Costs
- Automated Order Taking (Print/digital subs, classifieds, print/digital ads)
- Digital Announcements (Birth, Graduation, Engagement, Wedding, Retirement, Obituaries)
- Email Articles to Website as Drafts
- PrePress Editorial Tools
- Reverse Publishing – Website to InDesign
- Easily Customize Homepage Styling with “Customize Tool”
- Multi-site publishing (Publish the same article on multiple websites without copy/paste)
I am sure at least one, if not most, of these exciting features caught your eye.
The great news is that you will have access to ALL of these features by migrating to our WordPress platform.
Many of our customers have already switched to WordPress and their beautiful sites speak for themselves. Please check out some of our favorites here.
All we require from you is some basic information and a small, one-time setup fee of $1000 per site (only $500 for current customers), and our team of WordPress experts will handle the rest.
Let me know if you are interested in upgrading to WordPress or want to know more about any of the above features by contacting me at email@example.com or 315-294-5735.