Our-Hometown’s Matt Larson will be presenting at this year’s NNA Convention!
Click play to LISTEN to the article below
The National Newspaper Association’s 134th Annual Convention & Trade Show will be anything but conventional, with presenters and attendees from around the world congregating digitally via the remote conferencing software Zoom this October. Our-Hometown will be in attendance, and fortunately, as one of the industry pioneers of using virtual conferences during the pandemic, Our-Hometown’s CEO Matt Larson has plenty of experience with giving engaging and informative digital presentations!
Matt will be speaking during five digital sessions that will be open to attendees throughout the weekend, discussing the newspaper industry, marketing and production strategies, and some of the innovative tools available on Our-Hometown’s WordPress Platform.
- On Friday, October 2nd at 3:15 PM EDT, Rethinking Paywalls for Paid Print Newspapers. [Click Here for More Info]
- On Friday, October 2nd at 3:50 PM EDT, Rethinking Paywalls for Free Print Newspapers. [Click Here for More Info]
- On Friday, October 2nd at 5:05 PM EDT, Reverse Publishing from Website to InDesign, made possible by Our-Hometown’s Reverse Publishing Suite. [Click Here for More Info]
- On Friday, October 2nd at 5:40 PM EDT, Producing High Yield Content with Video Interviews. [Click Here for More Info]
- On Saturday, October 3rd at 2:10 PM EDT, Donation Strategies during Shutdown, where he’ll discuss different methods of generating donations from your readers. [Click Here for More Info]
Although we all wish we could be there in person, we’re excited to make the most of a unique situation, and we hope to see you this fall!