Follow Our-Hometown on social media!
- October 28, 2020
- /Our Hometown, Inc.
- /General, Latest from Our Hometown, News, Social Media
- /No Comments
Click play to LISTEN to the article below
At Our-Hometown, we take pride in being more than just a service provider. In addition to the innovative tools and features available exclusively on our WordPress Publishing Platform, our Publisher Newsletter and Virtual Conferences have helped to establish Our-Hometown as a legitimate resource for the entire publishing industry. Whether you’re a customer of ours or just a publisher looking for guidance in the modern age of digital publishing, we’re doing our best to bring you all of the relevant news and publishing trends. Please take a moment to follow us on all of our social media accounts to make sure you never miss our content!
- Follow us on Facebook to join a sprawling community of publishers reading, commenting and reacting to all of the new content we post to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter to join the discussion in real-time and re-tweet any of our content you find useful so that your friends and partners in the industry can benefit as well!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to be notified each time we publish a new video! We’re publishing new video content weekly, ranging from tips & tutorials to live publisher interviews, as well as replays of our Virtual Conferences and Office Hours programming!
- Speaking of Virtual Conferences, consider bookmarking our Virtual Conferences page for information on upcoming conferences and links to replays of past conferences you may have missed.
- Listen to our Podcast available on Spotify and Apple Podcasts! In fact, iPhone users can just ask Siri for help to quickly tune in: “Siri, play Our-Hometown News Podcast!“
Of course, if you haven’t already, you can also subscribe to our Publisher Newsletter! Newsletter subscribers receive a weekly e-mail highlighting the latest posts from our blog, as well as a list of upcoming events that you may be interested in such as Virtual Conferences or traditional in-person conventions. Occasionally, these newsletters will even include special limited time offers for customers or prospective customers getting to know our service!
We hope that you’ll give us a follow on your favorite social media platform and help spread the word every time we share a post or video with information that you think other publishers may find useful. Together, we’re building a Neighborhood of Publishers prepared to overcome the challenges of a digital publishing world!