IMPORTANT NOTE: Manual transactions will NOT initiate any charges. If you would like the user to be billed for access, they MUST do so through your MemberPress registration page.
If you want to give a user access manually :
- Go to MemberPress -> Transactions.
- Select Add new at the top of the page.
- Leave the auto-generated ID for the Transaction as is.
- Select the user you would like the transaction to be associated with. You can start typing in the username and available options will pop up.
- Select which Membership the transaction should be associated with.
- Add the transaction amount. This can be the membership amount you are adding them to, but generally, you will want to leave this as $0.00 since no amount will be billed.
- Select the status of the transaction from:
- Complete, Pending, Failed, and Refunded. To give the user access, this must be set to Complete.
- Leave the gateway set to Manual.
- Leave the subscription section blank.
- Add the Created Date. The date you set here will be the date at which the user will gain access to your protected content based on Membership.
- Add the Expiration Date. The date you set here will be the date at which the user will lose access to your protected content based on Membership.
- Select Create.